The Best Eyeshadow Base $25 Can Buy: Trish McEvoy

Trying a "new to me" product is always exciting. In addition to having a slight shopping obsession for clothing, shoes and accessories - it's possible my cosmetics and skincare obsession runs just as deep. And I can't wait to tell you about this eyeshadow base from Trish McEvoy! 

I've always used an eyeshadow base as part of my cosmetics routine. If you plan to wear eyeshadow, an eyeshadow base should be an integral part of your routine. Just like a foundation on your face, the eyeshadow base preps your eyes for shadow. For me, it always makes an eyeshadow just glide on, and it certainly helps it stay put! On days when I don't feel like going through the whole makeup routine, I'll apply only an eyeshadow base with eyeliner and mascara. That's just enough so I don't look tired and is a simple routine. 

I recently tried the Trish McEvoy Eye Base Essentials in Nude. This product is absolutely amazing and provides just the right amount of base for your eyes! Priced at only $25, it comes in six different colors. The Nude was a great shade for everyday wear, but next I plan to try the Sheer Gold. I think that will be a nice option for fall and evening use. 

Trish McEvoy is available online on their website. You can also purchase at Nordstrom, Bloomingdales and QVC online, just to name a few. If you order online, be sure to first check Ebates to see if the store participates in cash back earnings! 

Do you use an eyeshadow base, and if so - what is your favorite brand? Have you ever tried Trish McEvoy? 

Have a marvelous day! 

Comments

  1. I've been looking for a good eyeshadow primer, especially since my mascara likes to make a mad dash for my eyelids some days. This looks like a great one. Right now I'm just using the ELF primer ($3) all over my face, including eyelids, and that seems to do a great job of keeping everything in its place. Great post!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Visit With Caroline Grace Jewelry

Birthday Celebration: Lilly Pulitzer Giveaway from The Pink Pelican

Testing The Waters